Looking for Something?

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Haul Part III - Compost bucket

Is it sad that I got really excited about this under the sink compost bucket? Some would say yes, but I don't care. Our compost bucket was an old milk carton, which works great, but this bucket is so pretty! And the best part about it is that it stays clean. It came with biodegradable corn starch liners, when the bucket is full, we grab the bag and throw it in the compost bin.  There are tons of compost buckets out there, but this is where ours came from, click here

~marisa


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the same one and I LOVE IT!! I don't even bother using the liners, but it gets pretty grody sometimes (did I spell that word right?). Not to worry, it cleans right up with soap and water.

daisy g said...

I can relate to your excitement over the bucket. It's a beauty!

MAYBELLINE said...

Very nice. I would be excited as well.

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Oh! I'd be excited if I got a compost bucket like that! I use an empty plastic ice cream bucket for mine. :)

brooke said...

Its so pretty!