Looking for Something?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Some good deals

Become a member of the Arbor Day Foundation for $10 and get 10 free trees!

 If you are looking for a canning set, this one is on sale for $30,  50% off the regular price. 
 Just thought I would throw it out there for anyone who wants to start canning this year. 



This adorable Libby dress is only $29.99 from Sundance, and would look adorable with a cardigan over it. It even looks like the picture was taken in my backyard.

These curtains from anthropologie are on sale, but still out of my price range. I'm hoping they go down a little further in price, then they are mine! My front room windows are SCREAMING for a window treatment.

4 comments:

MAYBELLINE said...

Say, if you do get the trees please check with local utilities before planting. It will save you a ton of headache in the future.

Unknown said...

Great idea, I didn't even think about that~thanks!

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Thanks for posting this. The 10 trees and that canning set are both on my radar now! : )

regina said...

for $15 bucks you can become part of the hazelnut project and get 3 bushes from arbor day! I went a little crazy over there...