Looking for Something?

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Button Button, Who's Got Our Button?

Now you can show that you are a backyard farmer on your blog as well.

(if you are technilogically challenged, like me, here are instructions on what you do with this)
  Highlight the mumble jumble code in the text box on the right sidebar (this is under where it says "grap our button and under the button), then copy it. You are going to add an HTML gadget on your sidebar in your blog and paste the code in the gadget window. Save, and it should appear.

Still have questions? Email me.

8 comments:

Dollwood Farms said...

I don't see any code. :(

Unknown said...

I really like the button too, but the code is not showing up in the post for me here either. I will watch for your update, Thanks!!

Judy T said...

Thanks for the buttpn. I just used the code under the button on your side bar and it worked fine.
Judy

Unknown said...

It just shows you how technilogically challenged I am! Like fullfreezer said, you will just have to copy it from the sidebar on the right. I have tried to put it in the blog post, but it just ends up as the picture. Thanks for letting me know the code wasn't there!

daisy g said...

I've got your button! I'd love to do one for Maple Hill.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the button!!!

TrishH said...

very nice buttons! will be adding to my blog

Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

Followed some links and ended up here! Love the sticker...SO very cute.