This is the birds eye view of our property, I have outlined it in red to make it easier to see. You will notice that a large portion of our property is in the front, and for right now we have to work around a circular driveway that takes up a large amount of space. So we have to be creative.
The front of the Property
- Plant our "bee feed" wild flowers in the center of the circular drive.
- Grapes will go along the fence at the front of the property.
- Raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries will line the fence to the north.
- The south end of the property we have an easement that has to be unobstructed for bikes, 4 wheelers, and snowmobiles. We have enough space to either line the easement with trees or maybe it would be a good spot for rows of corn.
Any other ideas for me?
I would like it to be somewhat similar to the front yard of my old house:
- The big tree in front is right over the poo tank, which is a HUGE "no no". So it will have to come down.
- Door will be painted
- Grass will be brought back to life
- Hopefully I will have some beautiful flowers growing in the front as well.
I've got a lot to do!
This is where we will put our fruit trees.
animals include chickens, goats, and bees.
current view of the backyard