My friend Megan and I discussed the idea of getting rid of the circular driveway and came up with an alternate plan, and I think I like this plan better.
- Get rid of the circular driveway and make it the animal pasture
- Line the straight driveway with trees (love this part)
- Keep the orchard to the north of the house
- Put the garden in the North West corner of the property (I worry a little about the wind)
- Fill the South West corner of the property with wild flowers, native grasses, and herbs