Looking for Something?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Feeding Fiasco

Hey mom, did you see who grabbed my spoon and thinks they are going to feed me?
Yeah, Mason, the kid that can't even remember to flush the toilet,
The one that calls me "Big Fella",
The one that thinks he is going to be a Power Ranger when he grows up,
The kid that is ONLY FOUR YEARS OLD!

I guess I will give this a try.

Not bad, I think he's got it.

Look what he's done to my face!

Mom, you seriously are going to let this continue?

Check out this ridiculous face he is making!

You are just going to stand there taking pictures the entire time?

You don't need to put the spoon in my esophagus.

Only one of us is enjoying this!

OK, now I'm just getting mad.

What do you mean say ahhh? I just need to open my mouth.

HELP!

Can we be done here?

Nothing like a full belly, no matter how the job gets done!

4 comments:

Lee Ryan said...

The justice department is working on a memo outlining exactly how many spoonfuls can be crammed into a mouth in one sitting, including details on types of flavors that can be combined and when juice or milk can or cannot be introduced into the mixture.

MAYBELLINE said...

What a great collection of photos.

Jenny said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

Love these photos...so cute!!! What a great moment!!!