Looking for Something?

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chickoopy

Kick...kick....kick....that is me kicking myself. You know why? Because Michael and I had a brilliant plan a few years ago, but never did anything about it.

When I was at the farmers Market last week, I met some really great people with the same great idea Michael and I had a few years back.  Their company sets you up with your own little urban chicken operation.  With prices starting at $400 you get a tractor style coop, 2-3 hens, a feeder, waterer, 25 lbs. of feed, and an operation consultant.  Some people want the benefits of having their own flock, but just don't have the time or skill to get started.

If you are in Utah and want to get started with your own urban chickens, give them a call. They seem like really great people to work with! Check out their website at chickoopy.com.

3 comments:

MAYBELLINE said...

Brilliant.

The Chicken Keepers said...

Great idea! Check out our blog at thechickenkeepers.blogspot.com

Darren (Green Change) said...

Why kick yourself? You could still do it if you wanted to!