Looking for Something?

Friday, March 12, 2010

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

(Maya, summer 2009)

I'm hoping these pictures will help inspire me to clean up the yard, pick up doggie poopies, and assess the garden this weekend, just to see what needs to be done before we plant our seeds next week.

My goal is to have our peas, carrots, beets, and lettuces in the ground next weekend.
Be sure to check when the proper time to plant your cold weather crops would be for your area!
No, it isn't the same for everyone!!!

What are you hoping to accomplish?

~marisa

4 comments:

megan said...

Since I live in your area I too am going to be planting our peas, carrots and greens. I'm so excited!

Frugal Canner said...

Am laughing here as doggie presents are on my list too!

Unknown said...

Cleaned out the chicken coop today so that I can take my graduating senior to a piano competition and shopping for clothes tomorrow. More rain coming our way, too! So I'm hoping my husband puts together my seed starting rack in the garage while we're gone - wouldn't that be exciting!

Becky said...

Where I am (Manitoba) the ground is frozen with bits of snow here and there, but I'm dreaming of 2 big rows of tomatoes, peas, many types of beans, potatoes, swiss chard and onions and carrots!

I also want to establish an asparagus patch and buy raspberry and blueberry plants - I am ambitous this year!

I love the seed-starting rack. I may do that if I can find a place for it. :)