Looking for Something?

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Art of Soap Making

Well, it really isn't an art, is it? It is more of a science, but to me it feels like an art. My husband offered to take me out and do whatever I wanted to for my birthday. Do you know what I chose? I asked him to stay home with me and make soap. It is one of my favorite dates with him.

I will soon be posting videos on how to make soap, but for now, enjoy this great link that explains the process of making soap in terms of rabbits, wolves, dogs and sheep. Even if you don't want to know how soap making works, it is pretty entertaining!

~marisa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I get very excited about this kind of thing. I tried it once and the soap was so-so. I'll be looking forward to your videos!

megan said...

Love it! I want to come to your house for a soap making date!

AJK said...

Can't wait for the videos!

Lindsay said...

I can't wait!