- 20 varieties of hardy heirloom survival seeds passed down from our forefathers.
- Survival seeds rated for 5+ years of storage at 75F, longer at lower temperatures.
- No hybrids, GMOs, or outdated survival seeds. All harvested seeds are reusable.
- They allow you to harvest your own seeds, giving you the ability to plant a garden from year to year.
- Seeds have been specially dried to just the right level for long term storage.
- At 65-70°, they will store for up to 4 years.
- Hermetically sealed in E-Z Lock Reusable Triple-Layered Foil Bags.
- 16 large seed packets sealed in a #10 can.
- Plants nearly 3/4 acre of Garden.
- Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
- All Non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
Would you consider adding something like this to your food storage? Have any of you bought something like this in the past and then used the seeds? I would be curious to know how they worked for you.