Looking for Something?

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Where Have We Been?!?!?

We have received so many kind emails asking if we were ever going to come back. Quick notes wondering where we have disappeared to.  Thank you so much for those kind words. They are so thoughtful and I truly appreciate them!

  This backyard farm of ours continues to make progress towards becoming my "dream farm", but just at a slow pace. But, that is okay!   Its just too bad that I don't have enough time, money, and energy to keep up with all the dreams I have in my head. All that matters is that we continue to make progress in the right direction, right?

So what have I been doing with my time?

Most importantly I've had a lovely summer spending time with my family. We have been able to do a little traveling and see some beautiful places like Yellowstone. 

And Lake Powell


And I met up with my family in Santa Fe
 It is just always so much fun when my entire family can get together for a few days. We laughed, we cried, we saw the sights, we had a family 5k, a talent show...it was so dreamily perfect.

I've also been busy sharing my passion of essential oils. Have I told you how much I love essential oils? Have I mentioned how they have blessed my family? Michael has been off of his anxiety medication for a year now, and I haven't had to use my rescue inhaler for asthma. Not to mention the ear aches, tummy aches, athlete's foot, warts, coughs, Molluscum contagiosum and so many other minor issues we have cured with the oils.

I will be hosting another webinar, so that you can learn how essential oils can heal you emotionally, spiritually, and physically. 

Essential Oils Webinar:
Tuesday September 25th 7:00 PM Mountain Time

REGISTER HERE:
http://Marisa.enterthemeeting.com/m/8EJSH1KZ

I would love to have you join me! Come ready to learn and ask questions. 

~marisa
(I think I need a new picture since I'm growing my hair out, what do you think?)


Oh, I almost forgot....leave a comment and share what you were up to this summer!



3 comments:

Kristi said...

Way to put M to work hauling the baby around ;) Let's hang out!

We loved this summer, we spent time in DC and in the Caribbean. Loved swinging at the cabin, hiking, visiting Thanksgiving Point and actually getting a paycheck!

daisy g said...

Sounds like a wonderful summer.
Looking forward to learning more about essential oils, as I really want to incorporate them in my family's health.

We weren't able to take our summer vacation, so I'm hoping we will get a day trip soon.
So glad you checked in!

bianca said...

Having a family like yours is a blessing from God. Being able to get closer to nature in Yellowstone, run with your loved ones, see the wildlife, cry and scream with them, etc, are all signs that you are well-endowed with God's graces. Keep us inspired with more of your family shenanigans and Yellowstone tours.