Looking for Something?

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Essential Oils Webinar Tonight

Join me as I teach you how to treat coughs, ear infections, relieve stress and anxiety, assist in first aid and pain relief, remove impurities from the air, and build your immune system with essential oils! 
 This is a very educational class, you won't want to miss it!
  TUESDAY September 25th 7pm Mountain Time
 Just click on this link to register for the webinar. 
One lucky listener will win these 3 oils:
5ml bottles of Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint

Hope you join me tonight!
~marisa

3 comments:

MAYBELLINE said...

Dang it. Sorry I missed it. Too much chicken to fry.

daisy g said...

I really enjoyed the webinar last night. Thanks, Marisa!

Unknown said...

Maybelline, we missed you last night, and Daisy, thanks for being there!