I didn't want all the apples to go to waste, so I decided to make them into applesauce. Since I don't have any of the right equipment to make it, I had to do it the hard way. It wasn't too bad, (my hand is cramping as I type) I did all the peeling, coring, and cutting with a knife.
1. I first washed the apples by cleaning out my sink, filling it with water, and placing the apples in it.
2. I cut each apple in quarters, cored them, and peeled the skin.
3. I boiled some water, threw the apples in and cooked them till they were nice and squishy.
4. I used the cheese grater attachment on my food processor to chop up the apples.
5. I then placed the chopper attachment on the processor and dumped in some cinnamon and mixed it up.
6. I didn't make enough to justify canning it, so I placed it in tupperware containers and froze it.
Baby loves it!