Looking for Something?

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chicken Saddles


Could you please help me, I would like to purchase a jacket for my hen moon. I am having trouble finding a place that sells them.

Thank you
 J Morton


Louise's Country Closet sells what they call "hen saddles", I think it may be what you are looking for. They are to protect from aggressive roosters and from other hens that like to continuously peck other hens. I hope this helps!



Rachael said...

We have some from her, and they are awesome! She also makes chicken diapers. Fun for our silkies :)

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

so it's not called a jacket but a saddle instead..... we may wonder it is called a saddle, only the cocks or male hens would understand as they come circling and decide or allowed to ride.....