Friday May 21st is Endangered Species Day, here are some ideas on how to observe it.
- Read about the Vaquita: The most endangered animal you've never heard of.
- Go do the zoo to see endangered species in person.
- Read this e-book to your kids (you don't even have to login to read it)
- Go to the library and check out books on endangered species
- Check out the top 10 things you can do to help endangered species.
- Have your kids do an art project on their favorite animal or endangered animal.
- Plan a neighborhood clean up.
- Find a documentary or video to watch on endangered species.
- Blog about it.