Did you know vinegar can:
- Erase Ball Point Pen Marks- pen ink (or crayon) on the wall? dab on full-strength white vinegar using a sponge, repeat until the marks are gone
- Unglue Stickers- to remove a sticker or decal saturate with full strength white vinegar (i've used rubbing alcohol for this too)
- Remove Water Rings on Furniture- to remove white rings off wood furniture, mix equal parts vinegar and olive oil and apply it with a soft cloth while moving with the wood grain. use another socft cloth to shine it.
- Clean Your Microwave- fill a glass bowl with 1/4 cup of vinegar and 1 cup of water, zap for 5min and then dip a rag and clean off the splatters
- Stop Reds from Running- soak new brightly colored garments in a few cups of undiluted white vinegar for 10-15min before first washing
- Remove Pit Stains- pour undiluted vinegar on the stains and rub gently before laundering
- Ease a Sunburn- to cool a bad burn dab with a cotton ball soaked with white or cider vinegar
- In the Garden- vinegar can treat rust, black spot and powdery mildew~mix 1tbsp cider vingar in 4 cups water into a recycled spray bottle and mist in the early morning or evening until the condition is cured
If you use any of these and they work let us know. Good Luck, and thank you, Reader's Digest for Extraordinary Uses for Ordinary Things.
Fill a spray bottle with 5parts water to 1part white vinegarFill another spray bottle with 5parts water and 1part ammonia
Saturate the stain with the vinegar solution, let it set for a few minutes, then blot and dryNext spray on the ammonia solution, and blot. Repeat until the stain is gone!