Looking for Something?

Friday, February 15, 2008

Edamame Salad

If you are sick of crummy winter weather, try this great salad and think happy spring time thoughts.
I've never grown edamame in my garden, but I have grown radishes and cilantro. This salad got me excited to get my garden going!

Recipe:
1 bag (16 oz.) frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
1/4 cut seasoned rice vinegar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 bunch radishes (8 oz.) cut in half and thinly sliced
1 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro leaves

Toss the edamame, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, radishes, and cilantro together in a large bowl.

Serve chilled or at room temperature

Serves 4

*recipe found in The South Beach Diet pg. 176

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So interesting!
Wish you all the best from Romania!
;)