Looking for Something?

Friday, June 17, 2016

Farmers Market in Charleston


We get the opportunity to go to a lot of Farmers Markets as we cross the country in our fifth while. We were lucky enough to be in Charleston when they were having a Farmers Market at Marion Square. The subtropical climate must provide great opportunities for growing because the variety and beauty of the produce in the various stalls was amazing.

There were tomatoes everywhere.



I thought that the white and green asparagus was probably the most beautiful thing at the market.



I wanted to buy all the herbs that I could see but it's hard to have a lot of herbs while living in a fifth wheel.


I know we weren't in Georgia but we were close so I wasn't surprised to see peaches as far as the eye could see.


It makes me so happy to go to Farmers Markets and see so many people that grow such beautiful produce, and seeing so many people that appreciate it. Farmers markets are one of my favorite places to be.

Follow our cross country adventure on our blog www.livingagoodstory.com
 


~Michael~

1 comment:

daisy g said...

What a beautiful array of produce!
Safe travels...