Looking for Something?


Friday, December 18, 2009

Michael Pollan

I wanted to post this this summer, but we had so many other articles it got lost in the shuffle. It is a funny little clip of the famous Michael Pollan being interviewed by Stephen Colbert.


How feasible do you all think it is to try to eat foods with five ingredients or less?



-Sydney- said...

Do spices and seasoning count as ingredients? Because if they do I'd be over the allotment in my cooking. For example: spaghetti sauce--crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic, lemon zest, basil, oregano--that's 7 and I can't think of any of those I would want to leave out.

Or is he mostly talking about prepared foods that you would buy ready-made as opposed to those made at home? I haven't read the book but from the clip that seems to be the case.

Kalena Michele said...

I just came across your blog from my friend Judy's blog at Judy's Square Foot Garden. Your blog is amazing and I will be following it this year. Wonderful posts!

marisa said...

Thanks Kalena!